- Fitbit alta for windows 10

- Fitbit alta for windows 10

Looking for:

Fitbit alta for windows 10.How to set up Fitbit for Windows 10 













































   

 

Fitbit for Free ⬇️ Download Fitbit App for Windows 10 PC, Android or iPhone - Install APK.Alta HR not connecting with Windows10 App - Fitbit Community



 

Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for. Show only Search instead for. Did you mean:. Alta and Windows Cross-Country Runner. Report this post. Please do not attempt to download the firmware update using your mobile devices Bluetooth. This will not work. Hi Everyone! We're happy to annouce our newest tracker to the Fitbit family, Fitbit Alta!

We greatly appreciate your patience while we get Alta optimum with Windows. Ricky Community Moderator Fitbit Training for life? Best Answer. Labels: Labels: Windows 10 App. All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. Thanks for a prompt response DJM. In response to Apnatic. Base Runner. So, running Windows 10 on my pc and phone In response to KelliB Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any further questions.

In response to RickyFitbit. So far - loving the Alta - hoping we get this update soon! Ordered 2 Alta's and can not get either to sync with Windows 10 on 2 different computers!! Have tried uniinstalling and reinstalling the Windows 10 app multiple times!!!

Recieved the Alta's today, Most likely returning them tomorrow!!!! This is my first fitness band and am very dismayed so far. These connectivity issues are inexcusable. However, I do like the Alta and am willing to be patient for a time.

In light of these issues, how long will we have to return the Alta for a full refund, if the update is not done in a timely fashion? I think 45 days. I wish they could give us a rough timeline. I love my Alta so far too, but connecting via my pc is not convenient. Sent from my Windows 10 phone. I am extremely upset and disappointed My wife's Alta HR has the same sync problem Boobookitty describes.

My Surge seems to have no trouble syncing. This constant messing with Bluetooth to get the Alta HR to sync is unacceptable! The last time I had to;. Really, does Fitbit think having to constantly jump through these kinds of hoops to sync the Alta HR are acceptable? If I wasn't able to find plenty of these complaints I'd figure my wife's Alta HR was defective, but this seems to be a very common complaint! Hope you will have an excellent time here leocat and w3wilkes. Welcome aboard! Thanks for the help Boobookitty.

I'm glad to see you in this thread janrats Please make sure to delete your Fitbit from any device that you've used to connect it. Then try these steps , this usually help to reconnect your Fitbit. I've opened a case for her too. So, please let her know that she will be getting information via email shortly. I'm also experiencing the same thing. I've tried everything and it still won't work.

It usually reaches the point where I enter the code but it won't continue from there. I'm paired well with my computer. I also have tried removing it from the bluetooth devices and pairing it back. Please help. Nice to see you here iramsiol , welcome! Thanks for checking the suggested steps. You can restart your Alta HR and while it is on the charger and repeat this a couple of times. Check that your computer is using the latest version of the Fitbit App.

You can also try this alternative software: Fitbit Connect. YojanaFitbit What is the status of this issue?? It seems that fitbit needs to hire some folks with technical expertise with Windows, Bluetooth and fitbit devices! Hi w3wilkes thanks for getting back. Can you please check the following syncing requirement. Verify each requirement before moving on to the troubleshooting steps:.

This software helps computers that can't run the Fitbit app for Windows 10 communicate with a device, so if you've had a Fitbit device for a while or someone else who uses the computer had one you may have Fitbit Connect installed.

Look for an icon with the Fitbit logo near the date and time on your computer screen. If you see this icon, uninstall Fitbit Connect using the same process for uninstalling any program. Still having sync issues after following all your steps! Can you tell me that you actually have a Fitbit and a Windows 10 PC and you have no issues syncing?

In my case with 2 fitbit devices on 2 separate PC's I have this syncing problem that has been going on now for a year or so.

I won't be buying the dongle as my prior Surge came with one and as I recall the sync issues existed with that also. The fitbit app seems to find and sync without the fitbit and PC being paired once the hoops I've described here and in other posts have been jumped through.

With the fitbit and PC not paired I typically only have to stop and start Bluetooth on the PC and then the device will sync. If I pair either device to the owner PC and sync fails which it usually does fail , I then must remove the device, stop and start Bluetooth, pair the device and then it will usually sync, but not always.

It's time for fitbit to get serious about this syncing problem. From what I can find my experience is fairly common! I can't sync with my LG V20 phone because it's not supported. I can't sync with my new Lenovo Tab4 10 because it's not supported. It has bluetooth. I was able to successfully pair it with my phone. The Windows 10 fitbit app tells me "connection failed" in the "pair device" window when I initiate syncing from within the app.

When I open the Windows Bluetooth settings and try to pair the Alta, I can see the Alta in the list of available devices, but any pairing attempt results in a message "Try connecting your device again". It never succeeds. I also have a Microsoft Surface laptop with Windows 10 and installed the fitbit app. I can successfully sync the fitbit with my laptop.

I tried to communicate this to Fitbit support but they either don't understand "it seems to work - I can see that your device was synced 6 hrs ago" - "well, because I synced with my smartphone, but now I want to sync with my new desktop PC" or they just point to yet another troubleshooting guide. Does anyone have any additional suggestions for troubleshooting? There is nothing fancy about my desktop PC. I have no problem connecting other BT devices to this PC, just the fitbit won't work, no matter what.

Thanks for all those details and for trying different workaround to fix the connectivity issues with your new PC. You've done an excellent job researching this information. I think the same thing that you, since it looks that the issue is with the computer. If you wish, we can try to disconnect your Alta HR from all devices. Then we can try to connect it with your PC.

I know that you've tried different steps, but I'd like to check some details with you. Want to get more active? Thank you for the detailed troubleshooting instructions.

 


Alta and Windows 10 - Fitbit Community



 

Overall, Fitbit phone app is great way to track your fitness data. Software is easy to use, has all the features you need. Product has excellent support. Fitbit is an excellent app for those who stay active during the day and want to control their physical activities and main health indexes. We know precisely how difficult it is to pay attention to health during a busy daily routine, but with this app, it's easier than ever. We created our fan website to share our user experience, impressions, and Fitbit's features with other people.

The website is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Fitbit App Developer: Fitbit, Inc. Release Date. Ethan Scott. Interface Interface of Fitbit app download is simple and clean. Usability Software is well designed and easy to navigate. Functionality Program has a sleep tracker, which is great way to track your habits and see how well you are sleeping.

Support Product Fitbit app free has a helpful FAQ section, you can contact customer support through the application, company has a website with FAQs and a knowledge base.

FAQ How do I get coaching and motivation from app? Product provides you with coaching, motivation through the use of badges, challenges, and leaderboards.

You can set goals, track your progress over time. How do I get started with app? First, create an account and log in. Then, connect your device to your account.

After that, you'll be able to view your data in soft. What data can I track with Fitbit app on laptop? Program allows you to track your steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes.

You can track your sleep, weight, food intake. How many steps does the average person walk in a day? Average person walks about 10, steps a day. How do I manually enter my data? Then, enter your email address and password. Once you have logged in, you can enter your data manually. How do I track my progress? Here, you can see your progress over time, as well as your current status.

Once that was done, communication between the tracker and the Windows 10 fitbit app worked just fine. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email. LinkedIn Twitter. Search for: Close. We did this using the laptop USB port. This was actually how her laptop saw the Alta HR. Select and add the Atom device.

The directions made it sound as if the fitbit app would pair the tracker with the laptop, but that never worked for us. Doing this step manually made the next steps work as they seemed like the should when reading the directions. Download the Windows 10 Fitbit app. It automatically installed for us. Launch the app. Fitbit will show up in the menu. Click on it. The setup will walk you through creating a fitbit account, and as you move through the setup steps, it should discover your fitbit tracker.

Once the device has been discovered and added, the fitbit app will update the firmware on the tracker. This can take a while.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mfc 8480dn driver windows 10.Brother MFC-8480DN LPT printer drivers

Bluestacks 2 free for windows 10 64 bit

Reddit for windows 10. Reddit for Pc